Monday, December 12, 2016

THUMB DAGGERS >> SHEATHED!!

These Thumbs aren't 100% done yet, but the sheaths are. I had a friend of mine, who is quite skilled at leather craft, make these sheaths for me. He did a great job and he actually chose to leave the "button slit" out of the design. He can, however, add it to any future designs. I am actually working on some of the more RARE sheaths that were around during WWII... But those gems will have to wait till Im ready to show them.

So, Anyways, Here are the thumb daggers. All I have left to do to them is put some texturing on the grips so they wont slip during 'use'.

They are made of 1/8" thick CPMD2, and one is 4" OAL w/ a 2.5" blade, and the other is just barely under 4" w/ a 2.5" blade as well.  Asking- $100 Each, plus S&H. If interested, just email me at: cloakanddaggerww2@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment