Thursday, May 4, 2017

OSS / SOE Reproduction Knives for sale!!

So I was making a bunch of Knives for a customer in another country, and as it turns out, he wasn't allowed to import the stuff he ordered. Which is bad for me, but good for you all. We can go ahead and sell the items he ordered to you all. Many MANY of you have inquired about reserving and buying a Skull Dagger, but I have always refused to take any money down (that way I can make them at my pace and I'm never in a hurry.).  But now is a rare chance for any of you to get a skull Dagger, Thumb Dagger, Hairpin Dagger, Sleeve Dagger, or T-Handle Dagger. I have only a few, so if you're interested, you should email me ASAP, before someone else buys it up.
Here's some pics of what we got.
Email me at cloakanddaggerww2@gmail.com for more info
Pricing from right to left is:
Big Graphite Black Skull Dagger $350
Med Sig Dark Grey Skull Dagger $300
Med/Small Sniper Grey Skull Dagger $225
Small Hatpin Dagger $175
Graphite Black Thumb Dagger: $140
Sniper Grey Thumb Dagger $140
Graphite Black T-Handle Dagger $200



ALL are Cerakoted and ALL will have Kydex or Leather Sheathing.

Coming Soon.... OSS/SOE Instructors Kit.





No comments:

Post a Comment