Saturday, June 17, 2017

Tritium T-Handle Triangle Bladed Dagger for Sale

Hello C&D Fans. 
Check out our latest offering. I have made one more of these before. But this one is different... It has a Tritium Tube in the handle to aid in rapid deployment in low-light or no-light conditions. It is Cerakoted Black and has a Kydex sheath. I put Tan 550 thru the sheath, but I could replace it with Black at the customers request. 

This is one seriously badass Tool, and with its triangular blade, I have to abide by specific rules in selling/shipping it. Some Countries dont allow these types of blades to be imported. So if youre interested, please check your local laws. :-)

Specs: 
Handle- Knurled Brass 
Finish- Cerakote Graphite Black
Blade- CPMD2 Triangle Grind
OAL- 5.5"     
Blade Length- 5" & 3.5" Triangle Edge
Sheath: Kydex w/ 550 Cord
Price: $200 + S&H









If youre interested, email me at cloakanddaggerww2@gmail.com or just email me thru this blog. And if you like it, feel free to comment. Thanks. Stay tuned cause theres MUCH MORE to come... Tritium and all.

1 comment:

  1. I just purchased the tritium t-handle dagger. Very pleased with my purchase. Quality craftsmanship and a very unique piece. Looking forward to future offerings from C&D.

    ReplyDelete